You're one slide away from a private life.
Have you ever accidentally started a video chat with someone when you were looking less than your best? Or maybe you’re a little paranoid that THEY may be watching your every move through the webcam on your laptop or smartphone? An easy way to solve that problem would be to stick a piece of tape over the camera lens.
Webcams have become prime targets for hackers. Using what’s called a Remote Administration Tool, intruders can sometimes gain access to a laptop owner’s webcam without their knowledge or consent.
Hackers could access your webcam without your permission. Webcams can be hacked by a cyber peeper through any Internet-enabled device. It’s scary, but someone could be recording you right now! Do you leave your laptop open while you’re getting dressed in your room?
Do you leave your smartphone or tablet facing upwards? Your actions could become public if your webcam becomes hacked. You can be hacked by clicking on spam, visiting a website that contains malware, or having chat programs running on your device.
So these are a strong reasons why you should protect your privacy by covering your webcam when it’s not in use.
CamLock allows users to cover the camera as they please without using tape or any other material or device.
- Ultra-thin: 0.03 inches only.
- Fits all smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Easy to use: just move the slider to the right to open. Left to close.
- Made of soft-touch durable eco-friendly material.
- Strong but sparing sticky coating allows you to easy rearrange or remove CamLock when needed.
- 100% anti-transperancy effect. Not a single light beam will pass.
- 2 CamLocks included in 1 pack.
- 90 day money back guaranteed.
- 1 year warranty included.